New Balance MRC5000 Men's Shoes White/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance RC5000 tops the charts in ultra light racing flats. Designed for speed work and racing up to 10,000 meters, this shoe includes a thin, airy midsole with strategically placed rubber underfoot for lightweight traction. The streamlined upper has a barely-there feel and a snug race day fit. In a package weighting just over 3 ounces, the RC5000 is one extreme performance tool.
Model Number: MRC5000G
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 3.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The MRC5000 is a minimum featured shoe designed for speed workouts and road racing. It is intended for racing up to 10,000 meters.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- FantomFit a skeletally engineered upper providing an ultralight fit and support.
- DynaRide is a lightweight, high traction outsole.
- NB-J is a racing-specific last for high performance running.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|