New Balance MT10 v2 Minimus Trail Men's Shoes Blu/Ye
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance MT10 v2 is a low profile shoe that brings you close to the trails you love. With a low heel-to-toe drop and a flexible midsole, this shoe encourages a natural stride while offering the underfoot protection you need. A pliable, no-sew upper limits blistering and ensures a comfortable fit, while a Vibram rubber outsole delivers excellent grip and durability on the trails.
Model Number: MT10BY2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (10mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MT10 v2 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Deconstructed Acteva midsole provides high flexibility and light cushion
- Open Mesh upper provides soft and flexible feel for a custom fit
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|