New Balance MT110 v2 Men's Shoes Blue/Yellow
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance MT110 v2 has been totally rebuilt from the first version, beefing up to handle your high mileage training and racing. By adding REVlite to the midsole and a simplified upper the shoe was able to stay relatively light while upping the cushion and comfort at the request of its fans. The shoe still features a low offset for a natural stride and an outsole that grips every surface.
Model Number: MT110BY2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low
- Forefoot: Medium to low
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MT110 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Internal Shank provides torsional rigidity on trails.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Puncture-Resistant Toe is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|