New Balance MT810 v2 Men's Shoes Black/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Rock the trails with the New Balance 810 v2. This rugged shoe was designed for all-terrain performance, with an aggressive outsole built to handle a variety of trail types. A cushioned midsole provides high mileage underfoot protection, and a moderate heel-to-toe offset keeps you nimble. A synthetic mesh upper offers breathability and sheds water quickly, keeping your feet cool, dry, and comfortable no matter where the trail goes.
Model Number: MT810BR2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shape: Semi-Curved
The MT810 v2 is a minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for training and racing.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AT Tread Outsoleis a rugged, trail-specific outsole design for increased durability and traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Bi-directional Lugs give exceptional traction both ascending and descending hills.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|