New Balance MT910 v1 GTX Men's Shoes Navy/Orange
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The most demanding conditions on the trail will be no match for you with the New Balance 910 v1 GTX. This trail shoe features a Gore-Tex lined upper to keep your foot protected from the elements. A cushioned midsole keeps your legs fresh when taking on the longer runs, and a forefoot rock plate helps prevent painful surprises. Take this shoe over a variety of surfaces, from well groomed to moderately technical.
Model Number: MT910GTX
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 26mm (Heel); 19mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 910 v1 GTX is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training in all weather conditions.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- GORE-TEX Upper is waterproof and yet breathable, for comfortable protection during extreme weather conditions.
- Toe Protect provides protection from trail hazards.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Ultra Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric, offering increased durability and a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS