Rollover product image for a larger view.
Attack the track with the New Balance SD400. This elite-level sprint spike features an aggressive, full-length 8-pin plate for relentless traction and optimal power transfer. A synthetic upper securely holds your foot in place for performance in events up to 400m.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
The SD400 is a lightweight sprint spike designed for distances up to 400m.
- To keep weight low, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Internal Shank is a thermoplastic unit in the midsole that provides torsional rigidity.
- Synthetic Upper provides a close fit for optimal security and performance.
- High Response TPU Plate provides lightweight traction on the track as well as torsional rigidity for performance.
- Contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
- RL-2 is a distance racing-specific last with a narrow heel, a standard forefoot width, and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS