New Balance W890 v4 Women's Shoes Yellow/Silver
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Inspired by performance, the New Balance 890 v4 is ready to take your run to a new level. This lightweight neutral trainer treats you to a fast ride, thanks to its responsive yet protective RevLite midsole and moderate offset design. A panel-like, seamless upper conforms to your foot for a personalized fit and ensured comfort for daily training and fast running.
Model Number: W890GY4
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel); 20mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 890 v4 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- ABZORB Crash Pad in the heel is a top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning upon heelstrike.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Fantom Fit are two materials combined with a No-Sew processes that provide an ultralight supportive fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-8 is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|