New Balance WR00 v2 Minimus Road Women's Shoes Purpl/Gr
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Zero drop and low profile, the New Balance Minimus Zero v2 is an ideal shoe if you want to get close to the ground. This minimalist option is built on a thin RevLite midsole, providing you with a lightweight, responsive ride and plenty of ground feel. A Vibram outsole provides durable traction for the road, and a one piece mesh upper gives you a secure and socklike fit with a confident lockdown.
Model Number: WR00PG2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (11mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The 00 v2 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the upper for lightweight breathability and a custom fit.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed keeps shoe odor free.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- NL-0 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS