New Balance WT1010 v2 Minimus Trail Women Shoe G/P
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the New Balance Minimus 1010 v2 Amp Trail and go tear up those trails. This low and light trail shoe offers a nimble ride and assuring grip over tricky terrain. Underfoot cushioning soaks up impact and protects you from debris, while a low heel-to-toe offset keeps you running with a quick and natural stride.
Model Number: WT1010A2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (20mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The WT1010 v2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Puncture-Resistant Toe is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|