New Balance WT1210 Women's Shoes Black
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When you need a shoe to carry you through the long miles, the New Balance 1210 will be up for the task. Inspired by the legendary Leadville Trail 100, this shoe features everything you need for a long trail run: plenty of underfoot cushioning, a roomy and comfortable upper, and a small touch of pronation support to combat those collapsing arches. Lace up the New Balance 1210 for your next ultramarathon.
Model Number: WT1210BK
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 1210 is a moderate feature, mild support trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct over pronation.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Ultra Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric, offering increased durability and a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Lugged Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on trails.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS