New Balance XC5000 Women's Spikes Blue/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed with the elite athlete in mind, the New Balance XC5000 is built to deliver when you need to go fast. A high traction outsole and 4-pin spike plate offer unrelenting traction, while a thin midsole provides responsive cushioning. Top it off with a featherweight upper, and you’ve got yourself a podium-worthy shoe.
Model Number: W5000XCB
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The XC5000 spike is a elite-level, minimum featured shoe designed for competition in cross country.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Dynaride is a lightweight outsole designed for high performance traction over a variety of surfaces.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- 4 spike configuration
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|