New Balance XC700v3 Women's Spikeless Pink/Green
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When the unpredictable XC season rolls around, the New Balance XC700V3 spikeless is ready take on the roughest courses. With a 4 rubber lug configuration and high-tech upper with 3D prints, you will surely turn heads as you stand on the podium.
Model Number: WXC700PR
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The XC700v3 spikeless is an entry level cross country spike designed for 3k-10k competition.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- 4 Rubber Lug Configuration provides unrelenting traction on a variety of surfaces.
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS