New Balance Zero v2 Minimus Trail Men's Shoes Gry/Rd
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Attack the trails in the aggressive New Balance Zero v2. This lightweight trail shoe features extra large outsole lugs, providing traction ideal for muddy, soft, or technical terrain. A zero drop design keeps your stride nimble and efficient, while a RevLite midsole provides impact protection without weighing you down.
Model Number: MT00GR2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.8oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 21mm (Heel), 21mm (Forefoot); includes 6mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Zero v2 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Open Mesh covers the upper for lightweight breathability and a custom fit.
- Toe Protect is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed keeps shoe odor free.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- PL-0 is a zero drop, running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|