Newton Aha Women's Shoes Sky Blue/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Every one is familiar with the "Aha" moment when the confusion suddenly becomes clear. This sensation inspired the Newton Aha: the beginner Newton model for neutral runners. With Newton's POP 3 platform featuring the smallest lugs in the Newton line, this shoe is the first step to forefoot striking.
Model Number: W004214
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.2 oz (Size 8.5)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Newton Aha is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and everyday use.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P 3 is an entry-level Newton platform, featuring tapered lugs that recess into polyurethane-filled chambers for a forgiving underfoot feel.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate in the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback.
- Engineered mesh provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- SHARC Outsole consists of a high abrasion compound that provides increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS