Newton BoCo AT Women's Shoes Pink/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Inspired by the trails of Boulder, Colorado, the Newton BoCo AT allows you to enjoy a forefoot running style off the roads. This neutral trail shoe features Newton’s Action/Reaction technology for increased rebound and responsiveness in the forefoot, encouraging an efficient run. An all-terrain outsole provides traction on a variety of trail types, while a low profile, cushioned midsole keeps you going when the miles add up.
Model Number: W005213
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel), 25mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The BoCo AT is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external actuator lugs are designed to press into recessed chambers with an elastic membrane to absorb shock energy. During toe-off, the lugs are engineered to release the stored energy for increasedforward propulsion.
- EVA is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Support Chassis is located at the midfoot/rearfoot and is a thermoplastic device meant to increase stability.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- Closed Mesh covers most of the upper and is a breathable material engineered to keep small debris out with fast drying properties.
- ETC Sockliner is designed to reduce underfoot friction and have anti-bacterial properties.
- Reinforced toe cap protects toes against rocks and debris.
- Reflective heel tab increases visibility in low light conditions.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris from the trail out of the shoe.
- Support Frame is a lightweight flexible molded P.U. that keeps the runners foot secure.
- Trail Specific Outsole features multidirectional lugs for assuring traction on a variety of terrain types.
- High Density Rubber is utilized in the forefoot and is intended to provide a long lasting outsole.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|