Newton BoCo Sol Men's Shoes Turquoise/Gold
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Newton's BoCo line doubles in size with the new BoCo Sol. Like the AT, this shoe was inspired by the vast trail network in Boulder Colorado, this model created for its namesake's sun filled summer. Featuring Newton’s Action/Reaction technology for increased rebound and responsiveness in the forefoot, encouraging an efficient run. The all-terrain outsole provides traction on a variety of trail types, while the light moderate cushion in the midsole is fast but resilient even as the trails get long.
Model Number: M005314
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 26mm (Heel), 20mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The BoCo Sol is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external actuator lugs are designed to press into recessed chambers with an elastic membrane to absorb shock energy. During toe-off, the lugs are engineered to release the stored energy for increased forward propulsion.
- EVA is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Support Chassis is located at the midfoot/rearfoot and is a thermoplastic device meant to increase stability.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- ETC Sockliner is designed to reduce underfoot friction and have anti-bacterial properties.
- Reinforced toe cap protects toes against rocks and debris.
- Reflective heel tab increases visibility in low light conditions.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris from the trail out of the shoe.
- Support Frame is a lightweight flexible molded P.U. that keeps the runners foot secure.
- Trail Specific Outsole features multidirectional lugs for assuring traction on a variety of terrain types.
- High Density Rubber is utilized in the forefoot and is intended to provide a long lasting outsole.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS