Newton Distance Elite Men's Shoes Green/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When you need lightweight cushioning for race day, the Newton Distance Elite delivers. Borrowing elements from the Distance and the MV3, this neutral shoe is ideal for marathon racing and speedwork. Newton’s signature forefoot lugs and a low offset design promote a forefoot landing for a fast and efficient stride.
Model Number: M008113
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 26mm (Heel), 21mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Distance Elite is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber Heel is engineered for high mileage durability.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS