Newton Distance III Men's Shoes Orange
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton Distance III is designed to bring you performance and efficiency. This neutral shoe features a low heel-to-toe offset and utilizes Newton’s Action/Reaction technology to promote a forefoot strike. An open mesh upper provides breathable comfort, while a lightweight construction makes this shoe ideal for long distance racing and speedwork.
Model Number: M000514
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Distance III is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P. 1 Platform features lugs that recede into air-filled chambers, providing a responsive and fast underfoot feel.
- High Rebound EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning with excellent energy return.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- s.h.a.r.c Outsole is a high-abrasion compound designed to provide lasting durability.
- Carbon Rubber Heel is engineered for high mileage durability.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS