Newton Distance S III Men's Shoes Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Efficient performance and support come together in the Newton Distance S III. Featuring a dual density midsole for mild to moderate overpronation, this shoe utilizes Newton’s Action/Reaction technology to promote a forward footstrike. A lightweight design makes this shoe a great choice for longer races and fast paced training.
Model Number: M000714
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Distance S III is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P. 1 Platform features lugs that recede into air-filled chambers, providing a responsive and fast underfoot feel.
- Dual Density Posting uses a higher density material running from the midfoot to forefoot to reduce over pronation.
- High-rebound EVA offers durable underfoot cushioning with a responsive underfoot feel.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- s.h.a.r.c Outsole is a high-abrasion compound designed to provide lasting durability.
- Carbon Rubber Heel is engineered for high mileage durability.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS