Newton Energy NR II Women's Shoes Orange/Sky Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton Energy NR II added an extended medial bridge (emb) bumping the shoe from minimum neutral to minimum support. The lug platform is designated Point of Power 3 (POP 3) on the Newton scale meaning the lugs are less pronounced than other models. This shoe is a perfect for a first-time Newton user or as a supplement for Newton's veterans on their easy days.
Model Number: W004414
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Newton Energy NR II is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and everyday use.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P 3 is an entry-level Newton platform, featuring tapered lugs that recess into polyurethane-filled chambers for a forgiving underfoot feel.
- Extended Medial Bridge provides increased stability to reduce the effects of overpronation.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate in the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback.
- Engineered mesh provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- SHARC Outsole consists of a high abrasion compound that provides increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS