Newton Fate Women's Shoes Lime/Magenta
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the Newton Fate and treat yourself to smoothness and efficiency. Built on Newton’s P.O.P 2 platform, this neutral trainer features beveled forefoot lugs for a seamless toe-off, and a moderate amount of cushion give your feet a slight break when they need it. Underneath, a protective midsole provides a forgiving ride, while the Action/Reaction system puts some energy in your stride for when you want to pick up the pace.
Model Number: W011614
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Newton Fate is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and everyday use.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P 2 is an intermediate Newton platform, featuring tapered lugs that recess into air-filled chambers for a moderately responsive underfoot feel.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate in the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback.
- Engineered mesh provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- SHARC Outsole consists of a high abrasion compound that provides increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS