Newton Gravity III Women's Shoes Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Experience efficiency with the Newton Gravity III. This lightweight trainer features Newton’s Action/Reaction technology, promoting an efficient and nimble stride. A breathable mesh upper features strategically placed overlays for lasting comfort, while high abrasion rubber in the heel and forefoot provide high mileage durability. Lace up the Gravity III for both training and racing.
Model Number: W000214
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low to Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gravity III is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P. 1 Platform features lugs that recede into air-filled chambers, providing a responsive and fast underfoot feel.
- High-rebound EVA offers durable underfoot cushioning with a responsive underfoot feel.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber Heel is engineered for high mileage durability.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
- s.h.a.r.c Outsole is a high-abrasion compound designed to provide lasting durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS