Newton Kismet Women's Shoes Indigo/Aqua
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Smooth-riding efficiency and stability come together in the Newton Kismet. Featuring a broad base and an underfoot arch bridge, this trainer provides mild support to combat overpronation. A P.O.P. 2 platform encourages an efficient stride while retaining a forgiving underfoot feel and a smooth transition from footstrike through toe-off. The Newton Kismet is ideal for everything from longer races to everyday use.
Model Number: W011814
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Newton Kismet is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and everyday use.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P 2 is an intermediate Newton platform, featuring tapered lugs that recess into air-filled chambers for a moderately responsive underfoot feel.
- Extended Medial Bridge provides increased stability to reduce the effects of overpronation.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate in the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback.
- Engineered mesh provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- SHARC Outsole consists of a high abrasion compound that provides increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS