Newton MV3 Men's Shoes Yellow/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton MV3 is all about running fast. Springy lugs in the forefoot offer a responsive underfoot feel, and a low heel sets you up for an efficient and nimble stride. A flexible, open mesh upper won’t weigh you down and provides plenty of airflow for cool comfort. The MV3 is ideal for 5k and 10k racing and speedwork.
Model Number: M033313
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (18mm); measurement includes forefoot lugs. Two 3mm heel lifts are included with the shoes.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MV3 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- High Rebound EVA midsole offers durable cushioning and a responsive underfoot feel.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Drainage System holes in the forefoot allows water to drain out the bottom of the shoe.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
- Textured Outsole offers additional traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS