Newton Motion III Men's Shoes Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton Motion III is your answer if you’re looking for an efficient and supportive ride. This lightweight trainer features Action/Reaction technology to promote a forward footstrike, while a dual density midsole gives you the support you need. A breathable mesh upper provides lasting comfort, while a high abrasion rubber outsole delivers high mileage durability.
Model Number: M000314
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Motion III is a moderate featured shoe intended for those that need moderate overpronation support.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P. 1 Platform features lugs that recede into air-filled chambers, providing a responsive and fast underfoot feel.
- High-rebound EVA offers durable underfoot cushioning with a responsive underfoot feel.
- Dual Density Posting uses a higher density material running from the midfoot to forefoot to reduce over pronation.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber Heel is engineered for high mileage durability.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
- s.h.a.r.c Outsole is a high-abrasion compound designed to provide lasting durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS