Nike Air Max+ 2014 Women's Shoes Jade/Magenta/Orange
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Maximize your cushioning with the Nike Air Max+ 2014. A full-length Air platform provides supreme shock absorption and a seamless, breathable upper add further comfort.
Model Number: 621078-305
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Air Max+ 2014 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral premium shoe designed for high mileage and daily training. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Max Air under the heel and forefoot consists of pressurized air pockets of maximum air volume that flex on contact for maximum impact protection.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are strategically placed for enhanced forefoot flexibility.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability and structure.
- Engineered foam in the upper conforms to the shape of the foot for a comfortable fit.
- Seamless Upper provides a smooth, irritation free environment.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|