Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 is a tried and true option for the neutral runner seeking high mileage reliability. A forgiving platform offers a soft and cushioned ride, while the seamless mesh upper provides socklike comfort. No matter the pace, this daily trainer will help you take on the miles.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: 2A=Narrow, B=Medium, D=Wide
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Air Pegasus+ 30 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Arch bridge is a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel for added stability.
- Engineered Mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|