Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 Shield Men's Shoes Black/Silver
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 Shield gives you a soft and cushioned ride, no matter the weather. This neutral trainer features a water repellent upper to protect you from the elements, while reflective details keep you seen after the sun goes down. A forgiving midsole keeps you going when the miles become long, and a grippy outsole provides traction and durability for daily training.
Model Number: 616242-001
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32 mm), Forefoot (19 mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Air Pegasus+ 30 Shield is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage in all weather conditions. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Arch bridge is a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel for added stability.
- H2O Repel Mesh is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for a breathable and water-resistant shoe.
- 360 degree Reflectivity covers the upper, making shoes highly visibile in low-light conditions.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|