Nike Flyknit Lunar2 Men's Shoes Blue/Royal/Obsidian
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Soft cushioning? Check. Sock-like fit? Check. The Nike Flyknit Lunar+ 2 has you covered. This innovative neutral trainer absorbs the road with its forgiving Lunarlon midsole, while Flywire cables around the midfoot keeps you locked in. Underneath, a bladed outsole provides forefoot flexibility, ensuring a silky smooth ride.
Model Number: 620465-414
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Flyknit Lunar 2 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for racing, speedwork, and daily training.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Bootie Tongue construction combines the tongue and upper into one seam-free piece for next-to-skin comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Bladed Outsole offers multi-directional flexibility for a more natural range of motion.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS