Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit Women's Shoes Black/Royal/Grape
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For runners who want their feet to do the work, the Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit is super flexible so your feet can move naturally. A low-profile midsole keep you in touch with the ground but provides enough protection so you don't feel beat up. The unique Flyknit upper delivers a seamless, sock-like fit.
Model Number: 636231-014
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Narrow to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
- Phylite uses a lightweight midsole material designed for a resilient ride with enough durability to double as an outsole.
- Nike Free sipes uses gender specific flex grooves to allow barefoot-like flexibility and stability.
- Transtarsal Flex Groove is a continual groove that runs the length of the shoe for improved flexibility and more natural foot movement.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber is located at the heel and big toe area for durability.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|