Nike LunarGlide+ 5 Men's Shoes Blue/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run in the cloudlike cushioning of the Nike LunarGlide+ 5. A soft midsole absorbs the hard road and an engineered mesh upper provides a seamless fit. Lace up this minimum support trainer and wrap your foot in comfort.
Model Number: 599160-403
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The LunarGlide+ 5 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the Lunarlon foam core with the Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole to help reduce over pronation.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire hugs the entire length of the foot offering lightweight support.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Phylon, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|