Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike LunarSpider R4 is a road-racing shoe as serious as you are. Springy cushioning gives this shoe a fast ride, while a lightweight upper offers a dynamic fit. When nothing else matters, lace up these puppies and go.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (16mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot:Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The LunarSpider R4 is a lightweight racing shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Full-length Lunarlon is a single density foam throughout the shoe providing a lightweight responsive ride, along with a smooth heel to toe transfer.
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Mono Diva Mesh super light single layer mesh that provides a breathable upper.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|