Nike LunarSpider R5 Men's Shoes Green/Cobalt/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
From 5k to half marathon, the LunarSpider R5 will get you where you need to go in record time. With a track spike inspired feel, the Lunar Spider R5 provides a snug fit with Dynamic Flywire Cables as well as offering just enough cushioning through a Co-Molded Lunarlon Midsole for a quick heel-to-toe transition.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 654691-300
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (15mm): non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The LunarSpider R5 is a lightweight racing shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Co-Molded Lunarlon Midsole for a quick transition from heel-to-toe
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Mono Diva Mesh super light single layer mesh that provides a breathable upper.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Aggressive TPU Forefoot with Pabax shank combination for ultimate grip and propulsion at toe-off phase.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|