MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Nike Element Shield Full Zip Max delivers a superior blend of warmth and mobility...featuring a combination of brushed and grid-patterned thermal lining for warmth, laminate fabric for moderate protection from the elements, and strategically placed stretch thermal panels for optimal mobility. A detatchable hood with a reinforced bill and drawcords provide coverage and an adjustable fit, while multiple pockets allow for storage. A stow-away neck gator, hand cuffs, and thumb holes deliver additional thermal benefits, and reflective details allow you to be seen while you train through the harsh elements.
- Black (010)
- Dark Grey (021)
- Loden (321)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Stretch laminate fabric on front center, upper back, and sleeves for protection from the elements
- Stretch panels on sides and back for optimal mobility
- Brushed thermal jersey lining for warmth and next to skin comfort
- Detatchable hood with adjustable drawcords and a reinforced bill
- Stow-away neck gaitor
- Dual-directional, full front zipper with windflap and garage
- Side zipper pockets (approx. 7" zipper, 7"W x 9"H), a back zipper pocket (approx. 5" zipper, 4"H x 7"W), and a front chest pocket (approx. 5" zipper, 4.5"W x 7.5"H) to stow essentials
- Hand cuffs and thumb holes for additional thermal benefits
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Body: (100% Polyester), for protection from the elements
- Stretch Panels: (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a stretch material for optimal mobility
- Thermal Jersey Lining (1): (100% Polyester), grid-patterned thermal lining for warmth
- Thermal Jersey Lining (2): (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), brushed fabric for warmth
Comments: Best jacket to run in cold, windy weather(/morning). This is the most expensive jacket I've ever bought and was hesitant. But it was worth it in the end. It has everything and I mean everything you need to run in a cold and wet condition. Very warm and lots of pockets. The weight is not too heavy. hardwarmer pockets, water resistant chest pocket (mp3/phone), stowable face gaiter attach to a removable hood, and thumbholes with built-in mitts. Like I said, the go- to jacket when the weather gets cold. You won't be disappointed. I'm starting to love nike more and more.
From: Vic, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.