Rain protection, reflectivity, breathability, the Nike Shield Flash Jacket has them all. You'll find the protection from the elements you need with the reflectivity to keep you safe in those low-light conditions. A DWR coated top half gives you rain and wind protection, while the fully reflective bottom half helps you be seen by motorists from all sides. A removable hood lets you adjust to changing weather conditions, while an air vent along the back and perforation down the spine help to cool you down as you heat up on your run. Be seen and stay safe in all conditions.
- Full zip with lockdown zipper and garage to prevent chafing
- DWR coated top half for wind and water resistance
- Fully reflective bottom half of jacket for increased visibility
- Two side pockets to stow essentials (approx. 6.5" zipper, 5.5"W x 10"H), media/key slot in each pocket (approx. 2"W x 3"H)
- Perforated venting down center of back for increased breathability
- Adjustable cords at hem, back and front of hood
- Runner specific, removable hood with mesh lining
- Dropped tail
- Added reflectivity on all zippers for increased visibility
- Upper Body (100% Polyester), lightweight and breathable with a weather resistant coating
- Lower Body (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex), a protective weather repellent and reflective fabric
- Hood Lining (100% Polyester), warp knit mesh to help with breathability
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review