MSRP: $120.00 Our Price: $59.88
Model Number: 546677-
The Nike Element Shield Full Zip features stretch laminate fabric along the front, sleeves, and shoulders for moderate protection from the elements where you need it most. Strategically placed stretch panels allow for optimal mobility, and the brushed thermal jersey lining provides superior warmth. The slim fit hugs your frame and couples nicely with a fitted baselayer. A zipper pocket and two front stash pockets allow for storage of your small essentials, reflective details increase visibility, while hand cuffs and thumb holes deliver additional thermal benefits.
- Armory Blue (479)
- Black (011)
- Purple Dynasty (506)
- Raspberry (666)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Wind- and water-resistant panels along front, shoulders, and sleeves for protection from the elements
- Stretch panels along back, under arms, and along sides for increased mobility
- Brushed thermal jersey lining for warmth
- Full length front zipper with windflap and garage
- 2.5" mock neck
- Back zipper pocket (approx. 4" zipper 4.5"W x 5"H)
- Two front side stash pockets (approx. 4.5"W x 5"H)
- Hand cuffs and thumb holes for additional thermal benefits
- Dropped back hem for additional coverage
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Front and side Panels: (100% Polyester), for protection from the elements
- Stretch Panels: (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a stretch material for optimal mobility
- Thermal Jersey Lining: (100% Polyester), a brushed fabric for warmth and next to skin comfort
No feedback for Nike Women's Element Shield Full Zip at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.