MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Nike Element Shield Max delivers the superior blend of warmth and mobility...featuring a combination of brushed and grid-patterned thermal lining for warmth, laminate fabric for moderate protection from the elements, and strategically placed stretch thermal panels for optimal mobility. Multiple pockets allow for secure storage while you train, and a detatchable hood with a reinforced bill and drawcords provide coverage and an adjustable fit. A stow-away neck gator, hand cuffs, and thumb holes deliver additional thermal benefits when temperatures drop, while reflective details allow you to be seen while you train through the harsh elements in this performance jacket.
- Armory Blue (479)
- Black (010)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Stretch laminate fabric on front center, upper back, and sleeves for protection from the elements
- Stretch panels on sides and back for optimal mobility
- Brushed thermal jersey lining for warmth and next to skin comfort
- Detatchable hood with adjustable drawcords and a reinforced bill
- Contrast colored, stow-away neck gaitor
- Dual-directional, full front zipper with windflap and garage
- Side zipper pockets (approx. 7" x 8.5") and a back zipper pocket (approx. 4" x 7") to stow essentials
- Hand cuffs and thumb holes for additional thermal benefits
- Dropped back hem for additional coverage
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Body: (100% Polyester), for protection from the elements
- Stretch Panels: (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a stretch material for optimal mobility
- Thermal Jersey Lining (1): (100% Polyester), grid-patterned thermal lining for warmth
- Thermal Jersey Lining (2): (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), brushed fabric for warmth
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.