MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Nike Element Shield Pant is designed to provide essential protection for your legs when running in adverse conditions. A wind-resistant and water-resistant barrier layer keeps cold weather out, while thermal Dri-FIT fabric on the interior holds warmth in. A back zipper pocket allows for secure storage, while a gusseted crotch and articulated knees deliver optimal range of motion.
Sizing Note: Lengths Available
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Regular: Approx. 31" inseam, 37" outseam (size small)
- Short: Approx. 29" inseam, 35.5" outseam (size small)
- Tall: Approx. 33.5" inseam, 41" outseam (size small)
- Wind and water resistant face for protection from the elements
- Thermal, brushed moisture-wicking interior
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Back zipper pocket (approx. 3.5" zipper, 4"W x 3.5"H)
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased range of motion
- 9.5" ankle zippers with reflective piping
- Reflective accents and branding
- Storm-FIT: Face (100% Polyester Basic Interlock), a wind-resistant and water-resistant fabric
- Dri-FIT: Back Legs (89% Polyester/11% Spandex Plain Jersey), a moisture-transfer, high-stretch fabric with brushed interior
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.