MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Defy the elements with the Nike Element Shield Tight. Brushed interior, soft drawcord waistband, and wind/water resistant panels for maximum comfort and protection in harsh conditions. A back zipper pocket for secure storage, ankle zippers for temperature control, and ergonomic seamlines for optimal mobility while you train.
Sizing Note: Lengths Available
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Regular: Approx. 28" inseam, 34.5" outseam (size small, unstretched)
- Short: Approx. 26" inseam, 32.5" outseam (size small, unstretched)
- Tall: Approx. 31" inseam, 37" outseam (size small, unstretched)
- Wind and water resistant front panels from waistline to knees for protection from the elements
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coat on lower legs for extra protection against water
- Brushed fabric from knee and up for next to skin comfort and warmth
- Back zipped dual compartment storage pocket keeps nutritional items dry (4.5" zipper, 5"W x 3"H)
- Plush, elastic waistband with internal drawcord for next to skin comfort and an adjustable fit
- Ergonomic seamlines map your body's natural motion
- Taped and flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Gusseted crotch for increased range of motion
- 7.5" reflective ankle zippers with grippers to stay-put
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- DriFIT: Body (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a moisture-wicking stretch fabric with brushed inner for warmth and next to skin comfort
- Overlay: (100% Polyester), for protection from the elements
- DriFIT: Lower Leg (100% Polyester), a synthetic fabric with moisture wicking properties
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.