MSRP: $22.00 Our Price: $18.50
Model Number: NRG28-
The Nike Women's Lightweight Tech Running Gloves feature technical Dri-Fit polyester and mesh to keep your hands insulated and comfortable from the winter chill. Also handy, touchscreen compatible thumbs let you use your mobile device without having to remove your gloves and a hidden key pocket prevents getting locked out.
- Black/Anthracite (046)
- Volt/Black (710)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Dri-fit polyester insulates and helps move moisture
- Mesh panels strategically placed between fingers for enhanced breathability
- Anatomical, Women's specific fit for comfort
- Touchscreen compatible thumbs let you use your mobile device while wearing gloves
- Easy access key pocket at palm for secure storage
- Reflective graphics and Nike Swoosh logo for enhanced visibility
Sizes and Fabrics
||less than 6.75" - 7.0"
||7.0" - 7.25"
||7.25" - 7.5"
||7.5" - 8.0"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- 96% Dri-Fit Polyester / 2% Nylon / 2% Rubber
Nike Women's Lightweight Tech Run Gloves Customer feedback
Comments: These gloves are VERY lightweight. Much lighterweight than other thin Nike gloves I own so prepare for cold fingers. The wrist fits really tight (tighter than other mediums I have in Nike gloves) and the "tech" part on the thumb does not work well on my smartphone. Overall I wouldn't recommend.
From: Kelly, Indianapolis, IN, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS