The Nike Zoom Celar 5 is a high performance sprint spike intended for elite-level athletes. It is ideal for distances up to 400m.
Looking for something to put you in first? The Nike Zoom Celar 5 is designed to do just that. This high performance competitive shoe has a seamless fit and responsive cushioning for great heel protection. The lighter 3/4 spike plate adds a flexible component to help sprinters fly through those curves and head straight for the finish line. Includes ten 1/4" Christmas tree spikes and a spike wrench.
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
The Nike Zoom Celar 5 is a track and field sprint spike intended for 100m to 400m events. This shoe has a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon midsole foam in the heel delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Synthetic One Piece Upper is designed for an aerodynamic and sleek fit.
- Lightweight mesh in the upper provides lightweight breathability.
- Inner-Sleeve is constructed for a snug and secure fit.
- Forefoot Lockdown Strap is adjustable for a personalized, snug fit.
- 3/4 Pebax Plate is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion and flexibility on turns.
- Sharkskin extending from the midfoot to the heel, is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Footwear Performance Characteristics