Nike Zoom Celar 5 Spikes Pink Foil
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Looking for something to put you in first? The Nike Zoom Celar 5 is designed to do just that. This high performance competitive shoe has a seamless fit and responsive cushioning for great heel protection. The lighter 3/4 spike plate adds a flexible component to help sprinters fly through those curves and head straight for the finish line. Includes ten 1/4" Christmas tree spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 629226-650
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
The Nike Zoom Celar 5 is a track and field sprint spike intended for 100m to 400m events. This shoe has a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon midsole foam in the heel delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Synthetic One Piece Upper is designed for an aerodynamic and sleek fit.
- Lightweight mesh in the upper provides lightweight breathability.
- Inner-Sleeve is constructed for a snug and secure fit.
- Forefoot Lockdown Strap is adjustable for a personalized, snug fit.
- 3/4 Pebax Plate is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion and flexibility on turns.
- Sharkskin extending from the midfoot to the heel, is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS