Rollover product image for a larger view.
Pick up the pace with the Nike Zoom Elite+ 6. This neutral trainer sports a new upper with Dynamic Flywire wrapping the midfoot, moving with the foot through the gait cycle and delivering a close, custom fit. Responsive cushioning gives this shoe a performance feel while offering ground protection for high mileage, and a lowered heel makes this shoe a mid-to-forefoot striker's dream. Full ground contact underneath means great traction and a smooth ride.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Elite+ 6 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training. It is built with a curved shape. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the forefoot consists of a low-profile pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad running 3/4 length of the shoe is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- EVA sockliner mimics the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- Combination Strobel Last utilizes a fiber board in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for underfoot comfort.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel provides durable traction.
- Duralon blown rubber is located in the forefoot for improved cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|