Nike Zoom Elite 7 Men's Shoes Cobalt/Black/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
From tempo runs to daily training, the Nike Zoom Elite 7 is meant to go fast. This neutral trainer offers a lightweight seamless upper for a snug fit, along with a Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot for a quick, springy feel. The addition of blown rubber crash rails provide additional cushioning and traction to allow athletes to pound away the miles.
Model Number: 654443-400
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.4 oz (size 9.5)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Elite 7 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training. It is built with a curved shape.
- Zoom Air located in the forefoot consists of a low-profile pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- EVA sockliner mimics the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- Combination Strobel Last utilizes a fiber board in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for underfoot comfort.
- Blown Rubber Crash Rails provide additional cushioning and traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel provides durable traction.
- Duralon blown rubber is located in the forefoot for improved cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|