Nike Zoom Fly Men's Shoes Cobalt/Black/Green/Volt
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Turn up the performance with the Nike Zoom Fly. This supportive lightweight trainer brings you a no-nonsense ride, featuring a dual-density midsole for stability and a forefoot Zoom Air unit for a responsive toe-off. A mesh upper is equipped with minimal overlays for reduced irritations on your foot. Lace up the Zoom Fly as your daily trainer, or for speedwork and racing.
Model Number: 630915-402
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 23mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
- Zoom Air located in the forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Phylon Wedge is a midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the Cushlon foam core with a Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole, helping to reduce over pronation.
- Integrated Crash Pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Asymmetrical overlays are gender specific and strategically placed to reduce irritation.
- Seamless Upper provides a smooth, irritation free environment.
- Internal Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|