Nike Zoom HJ III Spikes Black/Atomic
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Zoom HJ III is designed for the advanced and competitive high jump athlete who wants support in a lightweight package. Includes twenty-two 5/16" pin spikes, two blanks, and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 317645-060
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom HJ III is designed for the advanced high jump athlete. This lightweight shoe has a full length rigid plate for optimal power transfer and is built from the QR-7 Last.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is Nike's standard full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Sculpted midsole arch with carbon fiber shank for support. Tapered midsole puts foot in proper position at take off.
- Synthetic and Mesh upper provides a lockdown over the footbed for a secure and breathable fit.
- Arch Strap is located at the medial midfoot and is designed to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Eleven lightweight aluminum receptacles. molded in a rigid full length plate. Full-length rubber wrap for traction on the apron.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|