Nike Zoom Ja Fly Spikes Blue/Silver/Navy
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Smoke the competition in the Nike Zoom Ja Fly. This elite level sprint spike has a super supportive upper and an aggressive, full-length spike plate for optimal grip out on the track. Includes eighteen compression-tiered spikes, two blanks, sixteen risers, and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 487624-441
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Ja Fly is a supportive, lightweight sprint spike designed for the serious sprinter.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a thin midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight Synthetic Leather upper provides protection, comfort, and a supportive fit.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Spike Plate is a full-length stiff polymer plate designed for maximum power transfer and forward propulsion.
- contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|