Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Zoom LJ 4 is an elite-level long jump spike. The stiff spike plate and specific plate shape help the best jumpers achieve their best marks. The forefoot strap and strong arch structure aid the pure-performance nature of this spike. Includes fourteen 8mm compression-tiered spikes a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.1 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: For snug sprint fit, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Nike Zoom LJ 4 is designed for the serious long jump and pole vault athlete. This fourth edition of the shoe has the same spike plate as the LJ III but has been updated with a new upper engineered to provide a snug fit.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Wedge is positioned under the heel and midfoot. This high density foam is designed to provide support and cushioning.
- Synthetic Leather Upper covers the majority of the upper and is intended to provide comfort in a supportive fit.
- Lock Down Strap is located at the forefoot and is a Velcro strap designed to maintain a secure fit.
- K.T.S.O. (Keep The Sand Out) is a screen mesh engineered to increase breathability and provide coverage against sand.
- Zipper closure is located at the tongue and covers the laces to enhance fit.
- Nylon Plate is 3/4 length at the forefoot and is designed for optimal traction on many surfaces.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Nylon plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|