Nike Zoom Pegasus 31 Men's Shoes White/Black/Cobalt
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Crank up the mileage with the Nike Zoom Pegasus 31. Designed to keep up with you during heavy training, this reliable neutral daily trainer packs plenty of cushioning to protect you from the ground. A flexible outsole grips the road while ensuring a smooth transition with every step, and a breathable and seamless upper keeps you comfortable even on the longest runs. Say hello to your new training partner.
Model Number: 652925-101
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height Medium to Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Pegasus 31 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Engineered Mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|