Nike Zoom Rival D 8 Women's Spikes Grn/Char/Wht
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Rival D 8 is all about delivering value to the entry-level distance runner. Built for 400m to 5,000m events, this performance spike offers a snug and seamless fit, while a six-pin spike plate provides unrelenting grip on the track. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 616309-310
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.7 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom Rival D 8 is a versatile, entry level distance spike for events ranging from 400m to 5000m.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS