Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Rival SD is a fantastic throw shoe for the thrower who uses rotational and/or glide techniques. The supple upper keeps the foot comfortable while the lockdown strap keeps the foot secure. Advanced throwers will appreciate the forgiving nature of the sole the allows for a great feel of the ring.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
Nike's new Zoom Rival SD is a throw shoe designed for the novice athlete.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is full length and is an industry standard material designed for cushioning.
- Synthetic Leather is utilized throughout the upper and offers additional support and protection.
- Open mesh covers portions of the upper, providing great breathability.
- Midfoot Strap is designed for improved lock down for a secure fit.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber is full length and contoured for grip.
- Pivot Point is located at the medial forefoot and is designed for ease of rotation.
- Flex Grooves positioned at the heel and forefoot are engineered to enhance flexibility and range of motion.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|